THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Q50 Races Badlands50
Due to the recent events with the coronavirus and trying to keep you safe, we have decided to cancel the Q50 Races Badlands50 April 18, 2020. We spoke to the De Soto National Forest Service this morning, and they suggested to cancel the event due to the uncertainty of the park remaining open. In addition to this, the possibility of needing medical assistance at the race and being unable to receive it is a very real factor.
This was not an easy decision, and I hope you all know how much we care about our participants. As always, we thank you for your support of Q50 Races events. To those who have already registered for the Q50 Races Badlands50, you have a few choices:
1.- Rollover your entry for the Q50 Races Badlands50 April 17, 2021.
2.- Choose one of the remaining Q50 Races in 2020 (q50races.com)
We thank you for understanding that our decision was based on what we believed was best for YOU during this time, and if you need to get in touch with us please send us an email: email@example.com or call us: 504-390-8807.
Local time: 6:54 PM