Over the Top Trail Race
Pocatello Running Club would like to announce the fifth annual Over the Top Trail Race on May 14th, 2022! Over the Top is one of Pocatello Idaho's most popular and beautiful singletrack trails in the City Creek Trail System. This extensive network of pristine singletrack will wow you with scenic overlooks, wildflowers, cacti, gentle rolling climbs, flowing switchbacks, and its amazing close proximity to town. There are multiple distance options for ALL levels of runners: join us for 3 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles, or for a 25K (a 16.4 mile loop) distance.
The Over the Top Trail Race provides many opportunities for your specific goals. This may be your first laid-back trail experience, it can be a Spring tune up, or a speedy and competitive route that can earn you bragging rights among the locals.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Pocatello Running Club
Pocatello Running Club is an organization that hopes to unite runners of every level of ability and interest. We are a member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) and our goal is to promote good health, friendship, camaraderie, and training options for all types of running events and runners. Come join our wonderful and supportive trail community to celebrate spring running on some of our favorite trails! Check us out on Facebook for further details.
* This year, each registered runner will get a race shirt included in registration if they register before Friday April 29, 2022 at noon.
Local time: 1:04 PM
* Course Preview Group Runs Saturday April 30, 2022 @ 8am starting at Centennial Park. Come check out the trail conditions and know what to expect race day!
* Trail Clean Up Day Saturday April 30, 2022 right after the Course Preview Group Runs, starting at 8:30am and for as long as you would like to help. Bring leather gloves and a bottle of water. We have tools and assignments will be handed out the morning of.
* For those who can say this is your 5th consecutive OTT race, we have a special recognition gift for you!
* Masks are not required at Centennial Park’s start/finish line or at aid stations this year but feel free to wear one if you choose.
* All race information is at: https://pocatellorunningclub.org. (See above link “website” to left). Please review details before race day.