Rim to River 100
100 miles of wild & wonderful through the heart of the New River Gorge, this out and back ultra is the first 100 mile trail race in West Virginia. The initial event of the Rim to River Endurance Races, the course consists of winding single track & rail-to-trail from the rim of the Gorge to down along the New River. Along with the natural beauty of waterfalls, whitewater, & dramatic views, you’ll also find ghost towns, centuries old cemeteries, & abandoned mine shafts throughout the course. Come experience the New River Gorge like few others have.
Local time: 3:36 PM
Race Information & Schedule
• Entry fee schedule: before May 1: $175 / on or after May 1: $225
• All participants registered on or before September 7 will receive a Rim to River
100 t-shirt. Registration after September 7 may result in not receiving a t-shirt.
• Participants will have 32 hours to complete the course. All finishers in allotted
time will receive a custom Rim to River 100 belt buckle.
• 100% refunds will be issued until July 7. After July 7, race registration may be
transferred to another runner, used for the Rim to River 100 the following year,
or used towards another Rim to River Endurance Co. event.
*Due to the current situation & uncertainties in the coming months, if the event
is canceled due to Covid-19, registrants will have the option of a full refund or
transferring registration to the 2021 race.
Friday, November 6
• 1:00 – 6:00pm - Sponsors Expo at ACE Adventure Resort
• 1:00 – 5:30pm - Packet pick-up at the ACE Adventure Resort Welcome Center.
• 4:15 – 5:00pm - Pre-race meeting at the Lost Paddle Bar & Grill, directly next to
the Start/Finish area. All participants are highly encouraged to attend as course
details will be discussed.
• 5:30pm – All drop bags must to be turned in.
Saturday, November 7
• 5:00 – 6:00am - Race day packet pick-up is discouraged but will be available
• 6:30am - Start of Rim to River 100
Sunday, November 8
• 2:30pm - Cutoff time for finish
All proceeds from race registrations go to fund programming for Adventure Appalachia, a non-profit organization facilitating empowering, educational outdoor adventure experiences for adolescents and adults. www.adventureappalachia.org.