Rim to River 100
100 miles of wild & wonderful through the heart of New River Gorge National Park, the Rim to River 100 is the first & only 100 mile trail race in West Virginia. This out and back course consists of winding single track & rail-to-trail, traversing multiple times from the rim of the Gorge to down along the banks of the New River. Along with the natural beauty of waterfalls, whitewater, & dramatic views, you’ll also find ghost towns, centuries old cemeteries, & abandoned mine shafts throughout the course. Come experience the New River Gorge like few others have.
Local time: 9:22 PM
Brought to you by Rim to River Endurance Co.
Race Information & Schedule
• Entry fee schedule: before June 5: $240 / on or after June 5: $280
• All participants registered on or before September 1 will receive a custom Rim to River 100 race shirt by CRAFT Sportwear. Registration after September 1 may result in not receiving a t-shirt.
• Participants will have 32 hours to complete the course. All finishers in allotted
time will receive a custom Rim to River 100 belt buckle.
• 100% refunds will be offered until July 5. Deferrals/rollovers to the following year will be determined on an individual basis. We will do our best to accommodate life events such as pregnancy, military deployment, family death, and serious illness. Please contact us directly to discuss..
Friday, November 4
• 3:00 – 6:00pm - Packet pick-up at the ACE Adventure Resort(Lost Paddle Bar
& Grill outside deck & patio).
• 6:00pm - Pre-race meeting (runners are highly encouraged to attend)
• 6:00pm – All drop bags must to be turned in.
Saturday, November 5
• 5:00 – 5:45am - Race day packet pick-up is discouraged but will be available
• 6:00am - Start
Proceeds from race registrations help to fund programming for Adventure Appalachia, a non-profit organization facilitating empowering, educational outdoor adventure experiences for adolescents and adults. Find out more by visiting www.adventureappalachia.org.