Important Info - PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
The Birds Hill Trail Series is a Thursday evening, three race series held at Birds Hill Provincial Park, just north of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Bib pick-up, start and finish will be in the Group Use #2 Area. You will require a Provincial Park Pass.
Local time: 6:42 PM
Races will begin at 6:45 PM on June 18, July 16 & August 13 with distances ranging from 10k - 14k on some awesome east-side trails. You can register for the Series or individual races.
Cup Free Race - Hydration and food will only be available at the finish line. There will be no water available on route, and racers are encouraged to carry their own water and other supplies they may need, throughout the race. Bring your own cup for after the race.
- Access to marked and awesome single track routes.
- First aid/first responder available on site at the finish line.
- Amazing post-race bonfire & food (smokies/weiner roast, chips, fruit, etc.).
- Special Birds Hill Trail Series - Series Finisher Patch. This will be available to all participants who complete all three races.
- Series Winner Awards - Points will be given for placing at each race. Each male & female runner with the most points at the end of the series will receive special prizing. Racers must participate in all three races to be eligible.
**Registration closes once we've reached our cap of 150 racers/event.
**Please note there are NO REFUNDS and NO BIB TRANSFERS.