Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Trail Etiquette
1. Trail running is a very special sport that shares trails with the public including hikers, bikers, horses, and even dogs. Please be kind to all. Because we have a permit and you paid for the event, does not give you more right of way than others. Please be courteous of others and share the trails as you would a store aisle at your neighborhood store.
Local time: 8:42 PM
2. Absolutely no littering. "Leave No Trace."
3. When passing a runner announce yourself politely by saying ""May I please pass? or "On your left please."
4. All runners must wear bib on front of person. (Not on your back, pack, hat, butt, or calves).
5. Downhill Runners have the right of way. Uphill runners and hikers, please keep your head up
6. If you quit before or during the event, then you must turn in your bib and/or notify a race official at the start line or aid station when applicable.
7. Volunteers give up their time to make your day special, so please thank them many times over.