1. starting line will be a staggered start. runners will be socially distanced at 6ft between waves and we will be sending off only 3 runners at a time every 20 seconds. Masks will also be provided in EVERY runners bag.
2. Upon finishing of race we ask runners not to congregate as to not have a crowd.
3. We ask that spectators stay socially distanced and wear mask.
4. aid stations volunteers will be limited, and will remain 6 feet apart, wearing both masks and gloves.
5. runners will not be able to help themselves at aid tables. Volunteers will serve them.
$10 of each entry fee goes into the 50/50 drawing which you are automatically entered into when you register!
The proceeds of the 50/50 drawing will go to Freedom Farm at Whispering Grace Horses, which provides equine therapy for Veterans.
Packet pickup will be Friday, March 19th from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturday morning, March 20st, from 5:30 am to 6:30 am at Brimstone Adventures 127 S Canal St Canal Fulton OH. The Race Starts right behind Brimstone on the boardwalk.
There are three races:a 25k, 50k and 50-mile all races are out and back, traveling along the Ohio Erie Canal Towpath Trail. The Races will start at St. Helena park in Canal Fulton. The 25k runners will will follow the towpath to the edge of Massillon to their turn around point, the 50k runners will follow the towpath to Navarre for the 50k turn around and the 50 mile runners will travel all the way to Bolivar for their turn around point. Runners will have a total of 15-hours in which to complete the race.
Along the way there will be well-supplied Aid Stations at approximately the 5, 10, 15, 22, 25, 28, 35, 40 and 45-mile marks of the race. (See below for specifics of each Aid Station.)
The 50-mile race will have one drop bag location available for runners at the 25-mile turn around aid station Drop bags can be dropped off before the race in the designated location close to the start line.
Local time: 1:14 AM
Awards will be given to the Top Overall Winners for both male and female, as well as male and female age group awards for 19 years and under, 20-29,30-39, 40-49, 50-59,60-69, 70+ Every runner will also receive a Finisher's Medal as they complete their race.