Gnar Gnar Gnarly
Welcome to the Gnar Gnar, a trail race that will leave your lungs burning, your legs screaming, and your face plastered with a giant grin.
It's a short race, just 6 miles, but you'll go up 2000 feet to the top of the mountain, where you have a stunning view of Mt. Hood. This event is at Mt. Hood Skibowl and perfect for spectators, as they can watch you run up the Gnar Gnar trail, and laugh with you as they watch you fly back down. And there are a ton of fun activities at Skibowl so plan on sticking around for the day.
This race is produced by Go Beyond Racing and presented by Nike Trail Running.
If you need to cancel your registration and it’s more than 30 days prior to the race, you will receive a 50% credit toward a future Go Beyond Racing race. This credit is equal to half the value of the race you registered for and can be applied to any of our races that aren’t already sold out. You can use this credit within 365 days of it being issued. There is no transferring of this credit. If your cancellation is 30 days or less from race day, there is no credit, no refund, or no transfer. You can read our entire cancellation policy here:
Go Beyond Racing
This event is produced by Go Beyond Racing. We put on over three dozen trail races a year. You can count on every Go Beyond race to:
Local time: 7:04 AM
- Be highly organized with racer safety and satisfaction as top priorities
- Donate to a worthy beneficiary for each race
- Have well-stocked aid stations and the friendliest, most supportive volunteers
- Challenge and reward each participant
- Put more time, money, and energy than most to reduce, reuse, recycle, and lessen the environmental impact of our events
We look forward to sending you off on the trails and welcoming you across the finish line!