Take exit 15 From I-435 (just north of Legends).
Head east and take a left on N. 91st St.
As you enter the park, veer left onto West Rd.
Take the first left into the large parking lot.
Map to Start, Shelter #2
About the event
A trail run that is "a taste of Psycho WyCo", on the Psycho Wyco course. Fun Times!
It will be a well-marked course with limited aid. Consider it a training run for the opulent and prestigious Psycho Wyco run in February. This race is limited to 120 entrants.
This race is now held as a memorial to Eddie Payne: a longtime runner and volunteer for many running events.
This Race Includes:
• A well-marked course with limited aid.
• Chili: regular & gluten-free vegan.
• A choice of embroidered hat.
• Logo’d mug.
• Finisher's medal.
• Finisher's oval sticker.
• Unique, chili-pot awards for 1st through 3rd M/F.
• Free Entry into 2022 Psycho Wyco race for 1st Place Male, Female.
• $75. No Race Day entries.
• Limited to 120 entrants. No human pacers but canine pacers allowed.
• Packet Pickup on Race Day, 1-1/2 hour prior to the event.
No Refunds, but you can defer:
Runners may defer their race entries to the same race the following year by notifying the Race Director a minimum of 10 days prior to the event. Deferral will not be permitted for any runner making a request less than 10 days before the scheduled event and we do NOT offer refunds. The race deferral is good for one year only. Requests for deferral must be submitted (to the Race Director) by email, communicating through the UltraSignup registration site.
Alternate Chili Run GPS Map
Photos! January 9, 2022
Photos by Rick Mayo, Mile 90 Photography.
Todd Chandler's Video about the race.
Local time: 5:08 AM