WELCOME TO YEAR 6!
Local time: 9:53 PM
NEW THIS YEAR!
Friday night Dinner included in registration!
Lake Orion Lions Club will be providing dinner all runners who pick up their packet Friday night.
24 hours of FUN! This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many loops as you want or can! Each runner will receive a hooded sweatshirt and a mystery gift as well as all the other great race items.
Included in Registration:
• Hooded sweatshirt
• Mystery gift
• Fully stocked aid station-- Treats-included but not limited to: PBJ, Soup, Pop, Fruit, Cookies, Candy,
Pretzels, Gummy Bears, Water, Grilled Cheese, Brownies, Rice Crispy Treats, Pizza, Pickles,
Bacon! And MUCH MORE! (Please come prepared if you have special dietary needs).
• Not included: -- Gels and other supplements.
Course: Runners will loop around Bear Lake Blind Camp along rolling hills on single-track trails, wide groomed trails, some grass and a few bridge crossings completing as many loops (approximately 3.1 mile loop) as you wants and at any pace during the 24 hours. At any time, runners can take a break and continue on the course within the 24 hours
• Race begins at 8am. Bib numbers must be carried and visible at all times.
• This is a chipped event.
• This is a cup less race! Please bring a bottle.
• Campsites are included in registration fee.
• Heated Indoor bathrooms with showers at the aid station.
• Pacers are allowed after 50 miles or dark. Pacers must register as a pacer
• The aid station is next to the start/finish
Camping: All registered runners can set up a tent and camp Friday and or Saturday night near the aid station (each site is 10X10). Camping spaces are first come first serve.
Cars are not able to park in the camping area at the aid station/ start/finish. All cars will be parked in 1 of 2 parking lots. Racers pass each parking lot every lap (main lot is passed 2 times/ lap). “Car camping” is allowed and some parking spots do back up to the course. Sorry no RV’s, campers, ect.
Top male and top female runner (most completed loops) will receive a custom pint glass (given at the race or mailed after race).
Belt buckle for all runners completing 100 miles or more (Partial loops will not be counted).
Bear Lake Camp is owned and operated by Lions Visually Impaired Youth Camp, Inc. a 501C-3 Non-Profit Corporation. The camp is financially supported by the Lions, Lioness and Leos, as well as Foundation grants and individual donors throughout Michigan. It is just 15 minutes from downtown Lapeer, MI. Proceeds from this race will be donated to the camp.
Sorry no refunds, defers, or transfers.
Race compacity is 115!
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors:
• Hammer Nutrition: www.hammernutrition.com
• The Pond Guy: www.thepondguy.com
• Motor City Massage Company: https://mcmc.abmp.com
• Back to the Beach: www.backtothebeachraces.com
• Mark MacCaslin www.mccaslinrealestate.com
• Julie Krumholz Mortgage firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sally Miller In Memory of Nancy Miller
• KG Law www.kgreenlaw.com
• goguarded.com• goguarded.com
• Bolyard Lumber www.bolyardlumber.com
• Shelby Township Lions Club www.shelbylionsclub.org
• Express Care Valvoline Mound/ 26 mile rd
• Flushing Lions Club https://e-clubhouse.org/sites/flushing_central/
• Pigeon Lions Club https://www.facebook.com/pigeonlionsclub/