On Line Registration Is Open
- Friday 7:00pm (24H), 8:00pm (100K) - MUST wear reflectorized vest / blinking lights
- Saturday 6:00am (12H), 6:30am (50K)
- 7:00am (Marathon) - Snail's Cup Series, USATF SoCal Road Grand Prix Series, Boston qualifying race (certified course)
- 8:00am (10K) - Snail's Cup Series, USATF SoCal Road Grand Prix Series
- SoCal Ultra Running Grand Prix Series Member get $20.00 discount (Email RD)
- Snail's Pace Members get $10.00 discount (Code Via Snail's Running Club)
- USATF members get $10.00 discount (Code Via SoCal Road Running Grand Prix Series)
Course and weather
10 km out and back, repeated 10 times for 100K, 5 times for 50K, 3 times for 30K, 1 times for 10K.
Marathon - Start Time: 7:00am (Saturday) - One 0.7M loop first, follow by Four 10K loops.
Surface is asphalt bike path. Approx. 90% of course has dirt path next to bike path.
Course will be in use by other pedestrians (esp. bicycles) and possibly equestrians on race day.
Temperatures may range from 30 degrees to 80 degrees on race day.
Average Temperatures range between 47 and 68 degrees in February.
One aid station (approx. every 5 km), stocked with typical ultra foods.
Entrants may also leave drop bags at start line, passed every 10 km.
Race will NOT provide ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.
- Cutoff time for all Race divisions on Saturday 7:00pm
Event's current local time: 1:39 PM PT
- Change race is allowed, at least 30 minutes before the race start
- Change time is allowed, may not earn Place award
- Night time Pacers are allowed for Safety reason
- Under 18 of Age permitted with parents' permission and race director's approval.