The Chupacabra 50 is run in the heart of the most beautiful trails of North West Texas at Copper Breaks State Park. If you're looking for a scenic but tough trail run this is the race for you. The route runs along the dry and cool climate of the west.
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM Packet Pickup
5:00 AM to 7:00 AM Packet Pickup
5:00 AM to 7:00 AM Dropbag Dropoff
6:00 AM 50 Miler & 53K Start
7:00 AM 20K Start
7:30 AM 9K Start
10:00 PM is the cut off time for all races
50 Miler - Four loops
53K - Three modified loops
20K - One loop
9K - One modified loop
This is a cupless race. We will have water refill stations to refill your own bottles and cups.
Use trail etiquette.
What You Get
- Craft Sportswear Chupacabra T-shirt
- Finisher Medals for all finishers
- Chupacabra 50 Buckle for 50 mile finishers
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place awards for all distances M & F
- DFL "Dead Freakin' Last" awards for all distances
- Aid Station Food & Hydration
- Fully Marked Course
- Friendly & Encouraging Race Staff/Volunteers
For more detailed information including the course map, race info and aid stations visit the website by clicking "website" above.
Event's current local time: 10:37 PM CT