We will invite runners off the waitlist when spots open up. Due to the large number of runners that all registered at once the registration process allowed more runners than our cap so the invites will not go out until we get below the cap we had set.
REMOVE YOURSELF FROM WAITLIST
You can remove your name from the waitlist by going to your registration history.
How will you know if you are invited off the waitlist?
1. You will get an email inviting you to register.
2. You have the option to accept or deny the invite
3. If you accept the invite follow instructions.
PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR FULL RACE DETAILS
Western States Qualifying race
To qualify for the Western States 100 you need to finish Kettle Moraine 100 in 30 hours or under.
8 hours of volunteer required
8 hour of volunteer work required to run race. You can do this near your home as a trail volunteer, race volunteer, or another way of volunteering that helps your local community. We encourage you to share your volunteer work on the Kettle Moraine 100 Training Page on facebook. Spread kindness.
WATCH FOR EMAILS
Please make sure you do not have us marked as SPAM
It is important that we are able to communicate by email
Kettle Moraine 100 is one of the oldest 100 mile races in the country
This classic ultra marathon was started in 1996 by Kevin and Kris Setnes. They RD'd for 6 years, then Tim "Timo" Yanacheck and Jason Dorgan Co-RD'd until 2018. These four ultra running pioneers built traditions in Kettle Moraine 100 that will carry on for many years to come. Their work is why so many of us are trail and ultra-marathoners. Thank you Kevin, Kris, Timo and Jason for all you have done. You are greatly admired, respected and appreciated by the trail and ultra community.
Registration opens on January 1st at 11 am Central time
REFUND & ROLLOVER POLICY
NO COST ROLLOVER IF YOU LET US KNOW BY APRIL 1ST (70 days before event) YOU CAN MAKE THIS CHOICE ON ULTRASIGNUP
50% OMR EVENT CREDIT (GOOD FOR TWO YEARS) AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 15TH YOU CAN MAKE THIS CHOICE ON ULTRASIGNUP
YOU CAN ROLLOVER TO THE NEXT YEAR ONCE. YOU CAN NOT ROLLOVER TWO YEARS IN A ROW.
ONCE THE ROLLOVER OPTIONS ARE EXPIRED.
WE WILL STILL OFFER YOU A RACE ENTRY CREDIT FOR 2024 RACE WITH AN 8 HOUR VOLUNTEER SHIFT AT 2023 KETTLE MORAINE 100 EVENT.
Rollover & refund options were listed on checkout form upon registering for the race.
The credit will be for the amount you paid for event minus extra fees/add on.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CLEAR OPTIONS.
Wisconsin IDNR Parking Sticker is Required
Every car is required to have a Wisconsin Parking pass on their window. You can purchase this through Wisconsin IDNR. Your race entry comes with a parking pass. You will pick that up at packet pickup on Friday. If you forget to bring it on race day you will need to purchase a new pass.
This race is 100% trail with the exception of a few road crossings. 65 miles of the course is run on Wisconsin treasured Ice Age Trail!
ROLLOVER INVITES Have been sent & instructions on how to use.
The email address that you got your rollover invite, has a credit attached to it on ultrasignup. The credit is enough to cover the cost of registering for the race you had been registered for when you rolled over.
You can use that credit to signup for any distance.
You need to log into the Ultrasignup account using the email address that your invite was sent to because that is how you will use your credit.
You need to signup before registration opens on January 1st to be guaranteed a spot. After January 1st you can signup for the waitlist if we are full.
Interested in Coaching or Nutrition Services?
- Custom Plan & Training Adjustments: You’ll get a custom plan designed to help you reach your goals. We know life happens, that’s why your coach will adjust your plan as needed. We’ll accommodate for your schedule, commitments, and any unexpected events.
- Coach Communication: We’ll match you with a coach who understands your needs and can support you to reach your goals. Plus, you can communicate with your coach via phone, text, video, or email. You get to choose. Your coach will stay up-to-date with your progress through a free Final Surge account.
- Race Preparation: We’ll match you with a coach who understands your needs and can support you to reach your goals. Plus, you can communicate with your coach via phone, text, video, or email. You get to choose. Your coach will stay up-to-date with your progress through a free Final Surge account.
Click here to learn more!
Event's current local time: 10:24 PM CT