Welcome to the 2022 Broken Goat
Broken Goat is nestled among the mountains in the quaint town of Rossland, B.C., one of Canada's highest cities. The 52km & 25km course follow the 7summits trail which is a spectacular point-to-point single-track traverse of the Rossland Range. It is challenging, adventurous, has spectacular views, and is a truly epic experience, making it the crown jewel of the Rossland trail network. The race starts at an elevation of 1574m and 50km runners will summit 4 peaks along the way and 2 ridges varying in elevation & peaking at Old Glory Mountain at 2376m. 25km runners will summit 1 peak and 1 ridge with elevation peaking at Mount Plowman at 2241m. The entire 12km course & Vertical Climb takes place on Red Mountain which peaks at 2072m at the summit.
This event is so much more than just a race. It's a weekend set around majestic mountains, is filled with epic trail running, craft beer, amazing food, and great company.
Please visit our website for full details, race rules, refund policies & Covid safety procedures before registering. Thank you.
If you have already registered, but still need to purchase a shuttle ticket Click Here!
Bird's Eye on our Policies
- We do not offer waitlists.
Local time: 9:45 AM
- You cannot defer your race entry to a future year.
- Registrations are non-transferable, and no credits will be issued.
- Anyone dropping out by April 1 will receive a 50% refund of entry fees.
- You can move down in distance until July 1st, however you can not move up in distance.
- If you decide to move down in distance, no credit will be given.
- To drop out or move down in distance, send us a note via our Contact Us form.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of cancellation of the event for reasons including, but not limited to, weather, forest fires, acts of nature, war, strikes or other unforeseen circumstances, PACE Sports Fitness will provide a limited refund and credit towards the next year’s event.
Please visit our FAQs page for our deferral & refund policy & read the race rules before registering. Upon registering for our event, you are agreeing to all of our race policies. Thank you.