The OG Tillamook Forest Race
These Tillamook Forest races are tough, and we aren't joking about that. The 50K course goes up and over Elk & Kings Mountains, just like the 25K route.
Both are steep and technical on single-track trails in the Tillamook State Forest. Runners summit two mountains – Elk and Kings – and involve 5,800 feet of gain for the 25K and 7,500 feet for the 50K. There are a number of sections requiring small scrambles as well as some pretty steep descents. This is NOT your typical trail race.
No matter the distance you choose, you will have an amazing Fall day in the forest with friends.
If you need to cancel your registration and it’s more than 30 days prior to the race, you will receive a 50% credit toward a future Go Beyond Racing race. This credit is equal to half the value of the race you registered for and can be applied to any of our races that aren’t already sold out. You can use this credit within 365 days of it being issued. There is no transferring of this credit. If your cancellation is 30 days or less from race day, there is no credit, no refund, or no transfer. You can read our entire cancellation policy here:
Go Beyond Racing
This event is produced by Go Beyond Racing. We put on over three dozen trail races a year. You can count on every Go Beyond race to:
Local time: 12:58 AM
- Be highly organized with racer safety and satisfaction as top priorities
- Donate to a worthy beneficiary for each race
- Have well-stocked aid stations and the friendliest, most supportive volunteers
- Challenge and reward each participant
- Put more time, money, and energy than most to reduce, reuse, recycle, and lessen the environmental impact of our events
We look forward to sending you off on the trails and welcoming you across the finish line!