North Rim Ramble 6-Hour MTB Race presented by Cosmic Cycles
Some of the most beautiful singletrack in Arizona is hidden on the Kaibab Plateau between Grand Canyon National Park and the Utah border. This event, organized by the Arizona Trail Association and presented by Cosmic Cycles, features a 13-mile loop on forest roads and the Arizona National Scenic Trail. You'll ride through a dense forest of aspen, spruce and pine, and wait until the views open up so you can look out across the entire Colorado Plateau. The 1-mile trail segment along the East Rim is breathtaking! Average elevation is 9,000 feet -- a nice summer getaway. Complete as many loops as you can in 6 hours, then enjoy a finish line fiesta in the aspens among friends.
In addition to a well-organized event in a gorgeous location, your registration includes:
- event socks
- delicious lunch at the Kaibab Lodge nearby
- post-race beverages
- unique finisher award
- gift certificates and gear for top finishers
- aid stations with water, Skratch Labs electrolyte drink, fresh fruit, salty chips and other snacks
- coupons from sponsors
- outstanding safety net with the help of our radio communications volunteers
- knowing that you are helping with the maintenance and protection of the 800-mile Arizona Trail! This event is limited to only 150 riders, so register soon before it's full.
Discounted registration is available for members of the Arizona Trail Association, military veterans, Native Americans, and youth under 18 years of age. Contact the Race Director for a coupon code with proof of one of the above if you're eligible: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event's current local time: 3:14 PM MT