THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Five Most Important Things to Know
Event's current local time: 9:16 AM ET
1. The runner with the most checkpoints at the end of 12 hours wins.
-This is NOT an orienteering race, you must stay on the trails, However, the routes you choose are up to you.
-You must get all the checkpoints before you can start a new card.
2. There will be three set loops that are optional, including a Backyard Ultra loop.
-If you run all three of the loops you will find all the checkpoints.
3. Runners must check in every two hours until they quit the race.
4. We will have portajohns and water, everything else you want you need to bring.
5. Fifteen spots are open. There is no waitlist. There are no transfers. First 15 signed up are in.