RACE START 10:00am
Must register by 2/4/2022 to receive a shirt.
Race Name Information: Do you have to be a little squirrelly or not squirrelly at all to run the Squirrelly Tail. Well all of the above is acceptable. If you sport trail or road shoes come on out, if you enjoy dodging trees, hurdling guardrail/logs, running in mud/snow, darting across loose rocks while aimlessly following unique survey ribbon draped through the woods. The Squirrelly Tail run is for you. You undoubtedly might be breathless and speechless or tongue tied, like the crazy race director who schemed this madness up in.
Course Description: It is NOT LIKE THE ON THE ROCKS TRAIL RUN if you ran it. The course is semi-flat with short runnable climbs that follow the trails around Gifford Pinchot Lake. Running surfaces are variable; black top, dirt & leaves, dirt & tree roots, dirt & rocks, loose rocks/stones, horse trails, mud if not frozen, possible snow/ice cover trails. Remember February weather can change semi-easy trail conditions to become difficult.
You must Registered by 2/4/2022 to receive a shirt.
1) IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, STAY HOME!! I will defer you for 2022
Local time: 4:09 AM
2) Mask/face covering is require if you are less than 6ft from someone
3) Social distance whenever is possible
4) Wave Starts - 1st start will be at 10.00 based upon your expected finish time
5) Only allowed to be at your wave start 5 minutes ahead of time.
6) Volunteers will be wearing mask/face covering