Valley Crest Half Marathon & 10K Trail Run
Trail Run Events brings you Amazing races in beautiful places! The Valley Crest, known as "The Friendliest Race in L.A.", is a hilly mountain half-marathon/10K on historic Mulholland fire road that treats runners to beautiful spring foliage and magnificent vistas of the San Fernando Valley.
The race is run in early June, and typically has cool, overcast weather. Close to Hollywood, Malibu and downtown Los Angeles, this is the perfect locale for a get-away weekend that includes some awesome time on the trails!
*Note: This event is run on a hilly trail course and is open to runners 14 years of age and older.
Half Marathon @ 7:30am
10k @ 7:45am
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will begin at 6:00am. Please bring CASH. Please preregister online to insure your shirt size and save a few dollars.
Awards, Swag & Features
~ Valley Crest features Computerized Chip Timing.
~ The course is entirely on county-maintained fire roads, with aid stations approximately every 3.0 miles making is a great first-timer trail run!
~ Customized M/F technical blend race shirts.
~ Finisher Medals to all who complete the race course.
~ Awards to the Top M/F Overall in both races.
~ Awards to the FIRST PLACE M/F in 5-year age divisions in both races.
EVENT CANCELLATION DISCLAIMER
Trail Run Events is optimistic that this event will happen as planned. However, it is important that we all understand and agree that everything is fluid and unforeseen challenges and changes may happen in the future.
Trail Run Events is constantly monitoring, educating and interacting with our local, state and national health care officials, permit holders and venue property owners regarding COVID19, wild land fires and Safe Trail Running and Racing.
With the current social, medical and legal instabilities, it is impossible to guarantee that this event will happen as planned.
Trail Run Events will conduct this event only if safe and legal as described by the CDC, state and local authorities.
Trail Run Events, CA State Parks, MRCA and the venue property owners reserve the right to amend and or cancel this event at anytime.
View The Course Map
VIEW THE COURSE MAP.
1) Please read the entire information provided here for this event to be sure you know what you are signing up for.
2) We realize that things can come up that keep you from attending the race.
3) You may receive a 60% refund if you cancel within 45 days of the date of your payment. This refund offer expires 7-days before the event.
4) There are no refunds after 45-days however 50% your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee. This credit offer expires 7-days before the event.
5) No substitutions or bib transfers are permitted.
6) If the race is postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19 or for any other circumstances out of the race director's control, 75% of your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee.
7) If you fail to attend the race and did not arrange for a transfer to the following year, it becomes a DNS. This will be a total forfeit of your entry fee.
8) There are no exceptions to this policy.
See Our Website
For Q&A and additional information, please See Our Website
Local time: 7:11 AM