2021 Rocky Peak Registration is Open!
Dear Rocky Peak Participants -
We have received a "soft permit" for this event to happen on October 9, 2021. A firm permit will depend on the Covid restrictions being lifted for sporting events in Ventura County.
When you register, you will be put on a WAITLIST and your credit card will be held in que until our permit is confirmed. This way we will have a good idea of how many runners we can expect.
Please register before June 1 to receive Early Bird Pricing.
Rocky Peak Trail Runs
Brought to you by Trail Run Events ~ Awesome races in beautiful places ~ Run through the mountains and canyons of Rocky Peak, famous as a movie ranch and outdoor location shooting for movies and television productions such as Star Trek, Fort Apache, The Lone Ranger and The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin. This race has stunning mountain and ocean views and challenging climbs... an ultra runners dream!
We have three distances for you to choose from; 50k, 30k, and 15k.
50K Race begins at 7:00am (bib pickup begins at 6:00am)
30K Race begins at 7:20am (bib pickup begins at 6:20am)
15K Race begins at 7:40am (bib pickup begins at 6:40am)
1) Please read the entire information provided here for this event to be sure you know what you are signing up for.
2) We realize that things can come up that keep you from attending the race.
3) You may receive a 60% refund if you cancel within 45 days of the date of your payment. This refund offer expires 7-days before the event.
4) There are no refunds after 45-days however 50% your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee. This credit offer expires 7-days before the event.
5) No substitutions or bib transfers are permitted.
6) If the race is postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19 or for any other circumstances out of the race director's control, 75% of your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee.
7) If you fail to attend the race and did not arrange for a transfer to the following year, it becomes a DNS. This will be a total forfeit of your entry fee.
8) There are no exceptions to this policy.
Race Day Schedule & Details
LOCATION:50k starts @ 6:30am 30k starts @ 7:00am15k starts @ 7:30 am.
7001 Smith Road
Simi Valley, CA 93063
RACE START TIMES:
Parking lot opens at 5:30am for the 50k; 6:00am for the 30k; 6:30am for the 15k.
All registered runners will receive a customized technical race shirt.
All official finishers will receive a customized Finisher Medal.
Awards to overall male/female first place in all races.
First Place Age Division Awards in ten-year divisions.
Dominos pizza for all bibbed runners at the finish line.
Parking & Carpooling
Parking fees are included in your race entry. Due to limited space for parking, please CARPOOL with friends!
See Our Website
For Q&A and additional information, See our Website
Aid Stations and Cut-Off Times
Event's current local time: 3:55 PM PT
Mile 5.6 - Chumash #1 - no cut-off
Mile 9.0 - MarrLand #1 - no cut-off
Mile 14.3 - Tapo - 10:30 am
Mile 19.5 - MarrLand #2 - 12:00pm
Mile 25.5 - Chumash #2 - 2:00 pm
50K, 30K and 15K runners all need to finish no later than 4:00 pm