About the event
The 2021 Madder Marsh will be the held at Sterling Creek Park in Richmond Hill, GA on October 30th. The 50k starting at 8:00am and 27k at 10:00am. This stunning course consists of nature trails winding through giant oak trees, ponds and natural wetlands. Timing services provided by the ever wonderful Tim Waz of Grounded Running. Please carpool as parking is limited.
• Flushing bathrooms are available onsite.
• You will likely see gators, snakes, turtles, and birds, but please avoid interacting with any of the local wildlife.
• This is a Cup-Free Event. Please bring a handheld or hydration system to keep yourself hydrated on the course. Most years, this is a hot and humid race and you’ll need to carry fluids on you.
• The 50k event has an 8-Hour Cutoff. Final laps must be completed by 4PM in order to be counted.
• Proceeds from the race will be donated to The WAY Station Food Pantry here in Richmond Hill.Camping is not available, but the nearest KOA is located nearby at:
o Richmond Hill KOA
Local time: 9:57 PM
o 4915 US Highway 17 South
o Richmond Hill, GA 31324
o Phone: 912-756-3396