The San Gabriel back country retains much of the natural beauty, if not the primitive wilderness of yesteryear... Thanks largely to the foresight and capable supervision of the U.S. Forest Service and hundreds of volunteers. Picnic areas and campgrounds have been constructed with minimum displacement of the natural setting.
Local time: 12:02 AM
Those desiring to see this primitive wilderness in a single day are invited to participate in the Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run.
IMPORTANT INFO: Siging up for the SOLO division means that you will have NO PACER(S) and NO CREW support during the race. NO switching divisions is permitted after signup.
1) All Lottery entrants will need to have run an Official (i.e. timed race with published results) 50+ Mile Race in the past 12 months in order to register for the Lottery.
2) There will be 270 spots for the Lottery. The roughly 30 remaining spots are reserved for volunteers, sponsors, and Sterling Silver Ticket Winners.
3) Runners that have consistently entered each year and not been drawn in the AC100 Lotteries will be given an extra ticket for each year they have not been selected.
4) Runners will get 1 more ticket for each year they have finished AC100.
5) Solo Runners will get 1 more ticket, and are eligible for special Solo Division Awards, Buckles, and T-shirt.
6) A Wait List of 100 runners will also be pulled automatically. We will add Wait List runners to the race until June 1st.
7) If you are on the Wait List, you will automatically be charged the Entry Fee whenever a runner drops from the Start List. If you do not want to be charged, please drop from the Wait List on your UltraSignUp.com profile under "Registration History - Edit".
8) All runners in the race will complete Trail Work by July 15th.
9) Refunds for all runners: 50% up until March 1st, 25% up until June 1st.