THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
It is with great disappointment that GUTS has had to make the difficult decision to cancel both the 2020 Hot To Trot 4 & 8 Hour that was scheduled for Sunday, July 26 and the Mystery Mountain Marathon & 12 Miler that was scheduled for Sunday, October 11. We are taking this difficult but precautionary measure out of an abundance of care for the health and safety of our volunteers, and the running community, and because we believe it is the socially responsible decision.
Details on defer, donate/schwag, virtual or refund options has been sent to all entrants. Please contact the RD if you have questions
• 8 Hour - $65 (GUTS members: $60). • 4 Hour - $45 (GUTS members: $40). NO REFUNDS! NO TRANSFERS!
What, you're not a GUTS members? So join already! Here on Ultrasignup!
Boling ParkFollow race signage for race parking instructions.
1200 Marietta Hwy
Canton, GA 30114
The course loop will be approximately one mile, crush gravel and some grass. It's a flatter more level course with no significant elevation change.
Top Three Hottest Male & Hottest Female, Hottie Masters Male and Female. In order to qualify for an award, you must still be moving on the course after the 7 hour mark for the 8 hour event and moving on the course after the 3 hour mark of the 4 hour event.
- One fully stocked aid station at start/finish. Included will be darn near everything you need: wide variety of pre-packaged sweet and salty foods, sports drink, water & lots of ice.
- Runner-heckling volunteers included at no extra charge.
- There will be NO pain killers (ibuprofen, tylenol, etc.) of any type provided by the race.
- You must provide your own electrolytes pills (SCaps, Endurolytes, etc.).
No whining about what is or isn't at the aid station, if you want something special, bring it!
At the Hot To Trot 4 and 8 Hour Race, our goal is to provide the race as advertised. As the name implies, you can count on it being HOT (we had a freak cold snap in 2004, but we're pretty sure that won't happen again). Temps are easily in the 90's this time of year in Georgia, with humidity off the scale. Hyponatremia and dehydration can be serious. Runners are expected to use proper electrolytes in order to stay alive! The race director reserves the right to pull anyone whom she feels is putting themselves in danger. If you do not know how to manage your electrolytes, learn BEFORE this run, not during! Please, please oh please carry a bottle with you
Local time: 8:22 PM