Race Day Entry
Although online entry is now closed, we will have race day entry. You can enter at the packet pickup area, starting at 6:45am
• 8 Hour - $65 (GUTS members: $60). • 4 Hour - $45 (GUTS members: $40). NO REFUNDS! NO TRANSFERS!
What, you're not a GUTS members? So join already! Here on Ultrasignup!
Clinton Nature PreserveFollow race signage for race parking instructions.
8720 Ephesus Church Road
Villa Rica, GA 30180
The course loop will be approximately one mile, but will be entirely trail. Being trail, you should expect roots, rocks, sand, and wildlife but this course has no significant elevation change.
Top Three Hottest Male & Hottest Female, Hottie Masters Male and Female. In order to qualify for an award, you must still be moving on the course after the 7 hour mark for the 8 hour event and moving on the course after the 3 hour mark of the 4 hour event.
- One fully stocked aid station at start/finish. Included will be darn near everything you need: wide variety of sweet and salty foods, sports drink, water & lots of ice.
- Runner-heckling volunteers included at no extra charge.
- There will be NO pain killers (ibuprofen, tylenol, etc.) of any type provided by the race.
- You must provide your own electrolytes pills (SCaps, Endurolytes, etc.).
No whining about what is or isn't at the aid station, if you want something special, bring it!
At the Hot To Trot 4 and 8 Hour Race, our goal is to provide the race as advertised. As the name implies, you can count on it being HOT (we had a freak cold snap in 2004, but we're pretty sure that won't happen again). Temps are easily in the 90's this time of year in Georgia, with humidity off the scale. Hyponatremia and dehydration can be serious. Runners are expected to use proper electrolytes in order to stay alive! The race director reserves the right to pull anyone whom she feels is putting themselves in danger. If you do not know how to manage your electrolytes, learn BEFORE this run, not during! Please, please oh please carry a bottle with you
Local time: 12:23 AM