Showcase Your Favorite Fall Adventure!
Do one run/hike for up to 6 hour anytime between September 26 -October 18th in your favorite Fall area. Make sure to bring your camera or phone to snap some Fall photos! Along with the Fall fun, we'd love for you to support your local food bank. Food banks need help more than ever so even a few items is great!
There will be a leaderboard will be conduct through October 3-18th by Pacific Multisports. Everyone will receive a Walla Trails & Community special fall edition coaster by Paul Clement/Elastic Laser. The design is by Lariat Creative who designed the original Walla Trails & Community logo. There's also a fall-themed treat for everyone - a packet of Trailbutter's Maple Syrup & Sea Salt!
Territory Run Co. zip-up hoodies with the Fall Lariat Creative design will be award to:
• Most miles in 6 hours for a female runner
• Most miles in 6 hour for a male runner
• Best larch tree capture (for those who can make it out to the mountains)
• Best fall theme scene photo (for those who have to keep it to local trails and streets)
• Most food collected for runner's local food bank (Name of food bank, # of non-perishable food items, and photo of the food collected before donated is required).
For all the details....
...check out http://wallatrails.com/the-golden-6-hour-virtual-run/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Local time: 4:56 PM