Join us for an amazing little trail run through Upper Las Virgenes Canyon located at the west end of the San Fernando Valley; brought to you by Trail Run Events ~ Amazing races in beautiful places!
Choose your distance: 6k for the runner/hiker; 12k is our original race distance since 2015
These beautiful runs take you high up on Lasky Mesa to the site of the filming of Gone With The Wind and Django Unchained before bringing you down into Upper Las Virgenes Canyon which may-or-may-not include some mud and puddle hopping, depending on the weather in April!
Close to Hollywood, Malibu and downtown Los Angeles, this is the perfect locale for a get-away weekend that includes some awesome time on the trails!
12k @ 7:30am
6k @ 7:45am
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be available beginning at 6:00 a.m. Please bring CASH only. Please preregister online to insure your shirt size and save a few dollars.
Awards, Swag, Etc.
~ Computerized chip timing
~ Male/Female technical race shirts
~ Finisher Medals
~ Water stops (6k has one; 12k has two
~ Beautiful Glass medallions to First Place Overall M/F
~ Beautiful Glass medallions to First Place M/F in 5-year age divisions
Event Cancellation Disclaimer
Trail Run Events is optimistic that this event will happen as planned. However, it is important that we all understand and agree that everything is fluid and unforeseen challenges and changes may happen in the future.
Trail Run Events is constantly monitoring, educating and interacting with our local, state and national health care officials, permit holders and venue property owners regarding COVID19, wild land fires and Safe Trail Running and Racing.
With the current social, medical and legal instabilities, it is impossible to guarantee that this event will happen as planned.
Trail Run Events will conduct this event only if safe and legal as described by the CDC, state and local authorities.
Trail Run Events, CA State Parks, MRCA and the venue property owners reserve the right to amend and or cancel this event at anytime.
1) Please read the entire information provided here for this event to be sure you know what you are signing up for.
2) We realize that things can come up that keep you from attending the race.
3) You may receive a 60% refund if you cancel within 45 days of the date of your payment. This refund offer expires 7-days before the event.
4) There are no refunds after 45-days however 50% your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee. This credit offer expires 7-days before the event.
5) No substitutions or bib transfers are permitted.
6) If the race is postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19 or for any other circumstances out of the race director's control, 75% of your registration fee will be credited toward the following year's registration fee.
7) If you fail to attend the race and did not arrange for a transfer to the following year, it becomes a DNS. This will be a total forfeit of your entry fee.
8) There are no exceptions to this policy.
VIEW THE COURSE MAP.
See Our Website
For Q&A and additional information, please
Local time: 11:55 PM
See Our Website