The Original Bulldog Trail Runs
Welcome to the Southern California's oldest 50k!!
Come run the challenging Bulldog Ultra course on Saturday, August 20th!
One day, one course, two races - the 25k Trail Run or the 50k Ultra. This is the Bulldog Ultra's 30th year in the beautiful, scenic, Santa Monica Mountains.
The course offers epic views of untamed terrain and of the endless ocean from single track and fire roads weaving through the mountains. But do not be fooled by the beauty of the mountains and allure of the ocean. Temperatures can reach triple digits in the canyons and the climbs are steep and long. Runners will experience the full power of beauty and the beast.
Step up to the trails, tackle a 50k, crush your past times, or race for the prize purse.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2022
50k Bulldog Ultra @ 7:00am
25k Bulldog Trail Run @ 8:00am
Podium Prize Purse for both distances!!
Directions & Parking
The Bulldog Ultra is located in Malibu Creek State Park
Local time: 5:32 AM
1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
If arriving from the 101 Ventura Freeway:
• Exit Las Virgenes Road - South.
• Continue approximately 3 miles, past Mulholland Drive.
• Turn right into Malibu Creek State Park.
• If you hit Piuma Road, you went too far...turn around and go back!
If arriving from the Pacific Coast Highway:
• Go North on Malibu Canyon Road (directly south of Pepperdine University).
• Continue approximately 5 miles, past Piuma Road.
• Turn left into Malibu Creek State Park.
• If you hit Mulholland Drive, you went too far...turn around and go back!
Parking within Malibu Creek State Park is $12.00. Please have exact change ready before you enter the park. Cash only.
FREE, off-street parking is available on Las Virgenes & Mulholland. Obey traffic laws and parking signs, keep all wheels off the road, don't leave valuables in vehicles, and watch for cars and bikes.