Low Key Racing is the Best!
The Portland Trail Series is a super-cool, low-key series of trail races in beautiful Forest Park. A total of five races are held every other Wednesday evening from April through June, with each race covering a different, challenging course, ranging from 4-7 miles.
Sign up now for the whole series - all five races. There is single-day-of-race registration available on site to offset no shows, if there are any.
And we celebrate immediately after the final race, with an awards party at the NW Lucky Labrador. Series podium, age group, and non-binary winners are announced and everyone takes part in a great raffle. It's a lot of fun!
Spring Series Race Dates
Races start at 6:15 p.m. Bibs are picked up at the start area between 5:30 & 6:00 p.m.
If you need to cancel your registration and it’s more than 30 days prior to the race, you will receive a 50% credit toward a future Go Beyond Racing race. This credit is equal to half the value of the race you registered for and can be applied to any of our races that aren’t already sold out. You can use this credit within 365 days of it being issued. There is no transferring of this credit. If your cancellation is 30 days or less from race day, there is no credit, no refund, or no transfer. You can read our entire cancellation policy here:Cancellation Policy
Go Beyond Racing
This event is produced by Go Beyond Racing. We put on dozens of trail races a year. You can count on every Go Beyond race to:
Event's current local time: 10:24 AM PT
- Be highly organized with racer safety and satisfaction as top priorities
- Donate to a worthy beneficiary for each race
- Have well-stocked aid stations and the friendliest, most supportive volunteers
- Challenge and reward each participant, including podium awards for men, women, and non-binary racers
- Put more time, money, and energy than most to reduce, reuse, recycle, and lessen the environmental impact of our events
We look forward to sending you off on the trails and welcoming you across the finish line!