THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
As of today Jan 20th, and with a heavy heart, I have to announce that the 2021 event is being cancelled as there is not enough snow on the course to hold the event. I am sad to announce this but it's hard to hold a snowshoe event without snow! There is supposed to be a storm on the weekend of 22-25th. But it will be too little to late. The golf course has to have 18 inches of snow on it for it to be used and right now there is is only patchy snow with almost more grass showing than covered with snow!
- Staggered starts of spaced groups of 50.
- 6' social distancing at all times
- Runners bring and use face mask and hand sanitizer. If this means you need to buy a small fanny pack ... then what are you waiting for?
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Stay 12' away if you cough
- Bring Kleenex. Use it if you need to blow your nose. Do not do this openly, stand 12' away from others
- Do not congregate
- Do not touch others with a high five, hug, etc.!
- Runners are encouraged to carry mask or face covering in the event another person approaches
Fun in the snow
Or if that sounds like a bit much there is a distance for everybody in the whole family from a marathon on down to a 25K a 10K and a 5K! If you love to run then you will love to do this.
Snowshoes are available on race day at the visitors center where we start and finish the events. and BYU Outdoor Rental and REI
No cash registration this year on day of race
Touchless Registration Race Morning at Wasatch Mountain Sate Park Visitors Center This needs to be done through this website
Directions = click on the map icon above
- 50K, Marathon and 25K - 7AM - 7:45AM
- 15k, 10K and 5K - 7:30AM - 8:45AM
Thanks to all the participants for coming and joining us, for the venue at Wasatch Mountain State Park our Sponsors and to all our volunteers!!!
Local time: 5:40 AM